PAIN IN YOUR BODY?
Many knee pain sufferers in Murray are thrilled with our new, cutting-edge, non-surgical knee pain treatment.
Comprehensive Consultation & Exam
Are You in Pain?
Knee problems are degenerative, getting worse and more frequent over time.
Knee pain can be caused by injuries, mechanical problems, types of arthritis and more.
What if we could effectively treat your knee pain without drugs or surgery?
DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS?
Swelling or stiffness?
Redness or warmth to the touch?
Weakness or instability?
Popping or crunching noises?
Inability to fully straighten the knee?
Can't bear weight on the knee?
new patient special
FREE Chiropractic Evaluation
Our Professional TEAM
WE OFFER A NEW SOLUTION TO KNEE PAIN
We have developed a unique clinical treatment that combines a drug-free, non-surgical approach with the most advanced KNEE PAIN RELIEF TECHNOLOGY available. Many patients are seeing great results, even those who have "tried everything" before.
THERE MAY BE HOPE FOR YOU
Our treatment works for a wide variety of conditions. If you are suffering with knee pain, there may be hope! Schedule your Complimentary Consultation today.
DO YOU HAVE CHRONIC PAIN?
Do you have chronic knee pain that you have been told you have to live with?
HAVE YOU TRIED EVERYTHING?
Do you feel like you have tried everything possible, but haven't felt any results? Chiropractic care can help.
DO YOU THINK SURGERY IS YOUR ONLY OPTION?
Have you been told that surgery is your only option? We can eliminate pain and increase mobility, without drugs or surgery.
take action now
FREE Chiropractic Evaluation
IT'S TIME TO GET THE RESULTS YOU DESERVE!
Knee pain can be caused by a sudden injury, an overuse injury, or by an underlying condition, such as arthritis. Treatment will vary depending on the cause. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness. There are a lot of people that suffer from knee pain in Murray, and for many there are some great treatment options.
Knee Pain in Murray KY
Knee pain is an extremely common complaint, and there are many causes. It is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the cause.
If you have knee pain, some common causes include:
- Arthritis - Arthritis is among the most common causes of knee pain, and there are many treatments available.
- Ligament Injuries - Ligament injuries commonly occur during athletic activities and can cause discomfort and instability.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injury
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injury
- Cartilage Injuries | Meniscal Tear - Cartilage tears are seen in young and old patients alike, and are also an extremely common cause of knee pain.
- Patellar Tendonitis - Tendonitis around the joint is most commonly of the patellar tendon, the large tendon over the front of the knee.
- Chondromalacia Patella - Chondromalacia causes knee pain under the kneecap and is due to softening of the cartilage. It is most common in younger patients (15-35 years old).
- Dislocating Kneecap - A dislocating kneecap causes acute symptoms during the dislocation, but can also lead to chronic knee pain.
- Baker's Cyst - A Baker's cyst is swelling in the back of the joint, and is usually a sign of another underlying problem such as a meniscus tear.
- Bursitis - The most common bursa affected around the joint is just above the kneecap. This is most common in people who kneel for work, such as gardeners or carpetlayers.
- Plica Syndrome - Plica syndrome is an uncommon cause of knee pain, and can be difficult to diagnose. The diagnosis is usually made at the time of arthroscopy.
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease - Osgood-Schlatter disease is a condition seen in adolescents and is due to irritation of the growth plate just at the front of the joint.
- Osteochondritis Dissecans - Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) is another condition seen in adolescents due to the growth of the bone around the joint.
- Gout - Gout is an uncommon cause of knee pain. However, in patients who have a diagnosis of gout, it must be considered as a cause for new onset knee pain.
If you suffer from knee pain call our team at Alliance Health Care today. Our Murray area team can offer you some of the latest treatments available to help you overcome this painful problem.
AFTER TREATMENT, MANY PATIENTS EXPERIENCE:
Improve your overall health and regain your vitality for life.
Improve the position of the spine and discs for pain relief.
Medication and surgery don't have to be the answer.
Stop wasting time with plans that don't work and get your life back!